Welcome

Outside of commercially manufactured adrenaline rushes, the emotional toe-dipping lust for hot new skinny jeans or the fastest phone exists our increasingly rare genuine human experience. I sometimes struggle to remember that while life lives episodic, it is based on eternal themes. I hope that you are entertained by my exploration of this apparent dichotomy.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Gift of Róisín Dubh

This poem was given to me just today by someone who has grown to mean more to me than I ever imagined she might. I post it as just one way to express to her my gratitude. Thank you, my Róisín Dubh.



I shake the bottle
               of reason
   Bits fall
Heavy pieces of
        past lives
  drift
         Down
                 to gone
I shake the bottle
                  of reason
      Juicy bubbles of
    want
float
    Free
And burst
                again
    and
Again
    I breathe you.

No comments:

Post a Comment