Welcome

Outside of commercially manufactured adrenaline rushes, the emotional toe-dipping lust for hot new skinny jeans or the fastest phone exists our increasingly rare genuine human experience. I sometimes struggle to remember that while life lives episodic, it is based on eternal themes. I hope that you are entertained by my exploration of this apparent dichotomy.

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Trisha's Rhyme

Fierce love fears not
What lies beyond the kiss.
For what is on a grander scale
Than when moments change a heart?

Fierce love takes its shot
And does not lament the miss.
A thing far worse thing than to fail
Is to never even start.

A fevered hush fills this space,
Your lissome touch a burn.
For wanting written on your face,
I cannot help but yearn.

Oh! Soft swell of your hips,
The quick need in your caress.
My kiss strays from your lips
To your clinging ivory breast.

Passion moves to cresting wave,
You take possession of my core.
Surrendering to what we crave
I crash, spent upon your shore.

I inhale your scented sigh, my love
And drink of your contentment.
A sweet new spirit’s born above
Two bodies, made one element.

Fierce love fears not
What lies beyond itself.
With want all days are fraught,
Until it’s found within oneself.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete