Welcome

Outside of commercially manufactured adrenaline rushes, the emotional toe-dipping lust for hot new skinny jeans or the fastest phone exists our increasingly rare genuine human experience. I sometimes struggle to remember that while life lives episodic, it is based on eternal themes. I hope that you are entertained by my exploration of this apparent dichotomy.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Unsure


She came to me in slow motion,
Docile soft and glowing beautiful.
Unsure under surrender,
Peering through a
Silken ballroom demi-mask of
Auburn falls into emerald iris,
She offered herself.
Unashamed uncertainty, questioned demand, longing’s bloom,
Tangled in searching eyes.
Folding her into me, onto me,
I knew that she did not know
Want from need.
And as her want found mine,
I knew again her confusion.



No comments:

Post a Comment